Test your Street Smarts below...DON'T GOOGLE, YOU CHEATERS!!!!! ;)
I will post the answers on Wednesday. Good Luck, and remember...Elmo loves you!
Do You Have “Street Smarts”?
- What year did Sesame Street premiere?
- What is Elmo’s favorite food?
- Most of the Sesame Street Muppets are built without expressions. Name the two who were constructed with a built-in smile.
- What are Cookie Monster’s cookies made of?
- How tall is Big Bird?
- Which Muppet gives the Spanish Word of the Day?
- Who are Oscar the Grouch’s pets (name/animal)?
- How old is Elmo?
- What is the Count’s full name?
- Who is Sesame Street’s newest Muppet?
- What are the Amazing Mumford’s magic words?
- What is the name of Bert’s pet pigeon?
- Who did Elmo fall in love with and want to marry?
- Who are the three remaining original cast members of Sesame Street?
- What is Snuffy’s real name?
- What religion does Baby Bear practice?
- Carroll Spinney, who plays Big Bird, also plays another Muppet. Which one?
- How many celebrity guests have appeared on Sesame Street?
- Which cast member died in 1983, prompting Sesame Street to write an Emmy-winning episode dealing with death?
- What color was Grover during the first season of Sesame Street?
- In what year did Elmo move to Sesame Street?
- What is Big Bird’s Teddy bear’s name?
- Name the seven original Muppets who lived on Sesame Street.
- Who currently runs Mr. Hooper’s store?
- Who is Maria and Luis’ daughter?
- Who was Sesame Street’s only deaf character?
- What is Mr. Noodle’s brother’s name?
- Who is the host of Monsterpiece Theater?
- Who lives in Ernie’s flowerbed?
- What kind of bird is Big Bird?
- Name five human characters from Sesame Street.
- What kind of animal is Rosita?
- What is Telly’s favorite shape?
- Finish this line: Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where ___ ___ ___ ___!
- How many episodes of Sesame Street have aired since its debut?
BONUS QUESTION #1
How did Jim Henson come up with the unique name for the puppet characters - Muppets - on Sesame Street?
BONUS QUESTION #2
The steps at 123 Sesame Street (next to Oscar’s trash can) are featured in another television show from the 80’s. What is that show?