It's hard to find anyone in the Denver area who hasn't heard of Casa Bonita...but we managed to find one! Our neighbor got the run down from my kids after we visited to celebrate the end of summer. I think their words do a better job of confirming that ALL of your kids will have fun at this
magical place, than mine ever could. Check out what they said:
- They have a mariachi band and the trumpets are amazing! (12yo)
- We saw a puppet show and the rock talked! (2yo)
- The gorilla chased the guy, but he won't get US. (2yo)
- I got the unlimited chicken plate, and I could get refills of whatever I wanted. I just had to raise a little flag! (OK...so that was me. I didn't have to cook and someone brought food whenever I asked. SCORE!)
- People dove into the water from like a hundred feet...I totally got soaked. (8yo)
- I won a fake mustache and glasses in the arcade so I wore them with my sombrero. (12yo)
- We got to eat sopapillas with honey, and my mom and dad got them with whipped cream for their birthdays. (8yo)
- I got to hit the pinata! (8yo)
- I want to be in that show! (12yo)
- I brought my money so I could buy something at the gift shop. (8yo)
- We all threw pennies in the wishing well, and then the well talked! (2yo)
- My favorite part was Black Bart's Cave...I was scared, but it was okay! (2yo)
- I rode on a donkey! (2yo)
- I won 19 bouncy balls! (12yo)
- I drove Batman's car! (2yo)
- It looked like Mexico in there...I felt like I was there. Can I say that I went to Mexico this summer? (12yo)
I think it's pretty obvious that all of my kids had a fantastic time, and so did we. If you are in the Denver area, you MUST go to Casa Bonita at least once...and your kids will convince you to go again and again. I mean, the place is so famous that it was featured on an episode of South Park!
- Plan to arrive around 5pm for dinner...this will get you there early enough to avoid the massive lines, get a great table, and give you plenty of time to enjoy the activities after dinner.
- Take advantage of the ingoing token deal!
- All guests over 2 years old must purchase a dinner to enter the building.
- Find great deals and coupons here: http://www.casabonitadenver.com/deals
- Bring your camera!