Thursday, December 6, 2012

"E" is for EXCELLENT SAVINGS!

I am a BIG fan of The "e" Book...

I am a fan of the great deals inside.

I am a HUGE fan of the price!

I used to get the Entertainment Book, but that sucker is really pricey!  Sure, there are some good deals in there, but do I feel like it's worth the price of admission?  Not really.

The wonderful people over at www.ColoradoKids.com (I sooo love working with them!) have secured a fantastic deal for my readers ---

2 eBooks for $15!




Help Local Schools and SAVE!
  • $30 CASH off groceries at King Soopers!
  • EIGHT 2 for 1 Copper Mtn Lift Tickets (BEST DEAL IN TOWN!)
  • AMC Movie Tickets for just $6.50
  • Plus Hundreds in savings from ACE Hardware, Blackjack Pizza, Brakes Plus, Cold Stone Creamery, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, Good Times, Grease Monkey, Water World and even more ski deals from Loveland, Granby Ranch, Sunlight, and Winter Park!
Use just a couple of coupons and you make your $15 back.
In the process you help fund local schools and youth programs.
It’s a win/win. How’s that for a no-brainer!?

The “E” Book Project is celebrating its twelfth year of operations, and has surpassed 4 million dollars in funds raised for education, youth programs and select non-profits. ColoradoKids.com is proud to be a partner!  Support and Save Today! 


Makes a great stocking stuffer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment