Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Your Gamer will have a BASH at The Bash Brothers Gaming Cave!

Does a gamer live at your house?

I have one at mine.  And he would be holed up in front of his video game of choice 24/7 if we let him.

He likes to tell me what happened during his game...blow by blow.  Sometimes I even get to see a playback. I do the best I can to appear interested, buuuut......... (insert yawn here)

If you have a tweenager, or a teen, or a husband, or a boyfriend, or a dad (you get the picture, right?), and are in a similar situation, you are going to LOVE me for what I am about to share with you!

Bash Brothers Gaming Cave Banner

The Bash Brothers Gaming Cave.
BEST. CONCEPT. EVER.

The Bash Brothers have tapped in to a market that has been undiscovered until now.  Set up a warehouse style shop with multiple Xbox 360's, rows of computers with the fastest internet speed this lady has ever heard of, a party room, and the brand new Xbox One.  Top that off with snacks, drinks and a jukebox, and you won't see your gamer for hours...AND they will get to share their gamer stories with other gamers!!!  Woohoo for moms everywhere!

  

The prices are extremely reasonable, and unused time can be carried over to your next visit.  They even have a Hump Day Special on Wednesdays.  There are special events (be sure to check their calendar here: http://www.bbsgamingcave.com/events/p203020), Ladies' Nights, and tournaments.  There was even a Lock In on New Year's Eve! 

Parents can put restrictions on their child's gaming, if they choose.  If your kiddo is 13 or older, you can even drop them off while you get a massage (just a suggestion)!

I know that I am always on the lookout for good birthday party options for my boys, and The Bash Brothers Gaming Cave is definitely going on my list.  Party pricing starts at $15 per guest.  (If you have 6 or more guests, the birthday kid gets a *FREE* pass to come again.  Another score for mom!)  You get a reserved party room, and are allowed to bring in food for the celebration.  My guess is that it will be the EASIEST party you ever throw...I will let you know, because my oldest has already requested The Gaming Cave for his upcoming BASH (see what I did there?)!!!

Check out The Bash Brothers website for more info:

And be sure to tell them that Go Go Family sent you! :)


DISCLAIMER:  Don't get me wrong...I love my kid and love hearing about what he enjoys.  However, a mom can only take so much of the latest video game triumph...LOL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great. Don't have kids, but the husband would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure my kids need any more screen time - but I can SO relate to the wanting to tell a play by play. :)

    ReplyDelete