Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bugs, Butterflies & Boo! (aka...Getting Over My Fear of Butterflies)

Butterfly Pavilion - Bug-a-Boo
Saturday & Sunday, October 19th - October 20th
9AM - 5PM 


I am afraid of butterflies.
 
My kids (and the hubs) think this is HILARIOUS.
 
It all started with the Miller Moth Invasion of 1992.  We couldn't even leave the porch light on or 20 of those little buggers would come in the house with us.  They were in my truck, outside, and in my house...constantly banging into my face and head.
 
Despite the fact that my hubs will take more than one picture of me with my mouth agape, silently screaming, I am REALLY looking forward to bringing the fam to the Butterfly Pavilion for the Bug-A-Boo this year.  My three year old has actually been asking to go, since the Middle is headed there on a field trip next week.  The hubs WILL be holding Rosie (because he is afraid of her, and let's be honest...I GOTTA get a picture of THAT).  AND we get to go trick or treating and hang with a giant praying mantis.  I mean, seriously, what could be better than that?
 
"Experience Metro Denver's favorite Halloween event - Bug-A-Boo at Butterfly Pavilion! Celebrate the fall season dressed in your Halloween best while enjoying indoor trick-or-treating, creepy crawly activities, a parade led by Pete the Mantis, and lots more fun for the whole family to enjoy! Kick off the holiday a week early!"

 
 
 
You can visit The Butterfly Pavilion year round, and you will want to bring this coupon!
$2 off admission for up to 4 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment